Are you a newly wed? or you just got a new pad or you just want to upgrade and renovate your home? Then, this is 4U!

By Kemi Mobuse - Sunday, April 24, 2016


Just like yesterday, I remembered the first time i set foot in one of friend's home last year,She just got married then,  I just found myself transfixed on the spot immediately i entered; in surprise and admiration, her home, was like something out of a magazine, with a touch of both African and contemporary mix, it was a beautiful home to say the least, and I for one, who has always been proud of my home, felt a little inadequate. 

It was therefore a prayer answered for me, when i had to move houses, i was determined, to pour my love inside my house and turn it into a home i would always love, without breaking the bank, and that was exactly what i did. But, the actual credit goes to my carpenter, who helped turned my dreams and ideas into a reality. 



You too can have just that; with simply Furniture, they are an indigenous furniture producing brand with  extensive "Customised" and "Pre-Styled" offerings designed to suit your needs.

Customized Service

Our Customized service is offered across our furniture range. 

Here's how it works. You exchange ideas with them. You Select. they Build. It's as simple as that. Well, not always so simple. They are also able to accommodate case-by-case requests outside the communicated scope. 


Pre-Styled Packages

If you aren't too fussy this one's for you.

Also designed to meet the needs of some About to WedNew Pad or just because! categories. 

They can be contacted via:

Office/Workshop:Simply Furniture Ltd.
1, Jegede Crescent
Glory Estate, Ifako
Gbagada, Lagos
Nigeria

Phone:   +234 802 304 5435
      +234 803 742 0034
      +234 802 456 3808

e-Mail:   simplyfurnitureng@gmail.com

Pictures of some of their works below;






















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments