MADE IN NIGERIA 🇳🇬 | STORIES • BUSINESS • CREATIVITY • LIFE
Discovering and showcasing Nigerian businesses, products, creatives and inspiring stories, alongside a little bit of Kemi's own journey between Nigeria, the UK and everywhere in between.
Hi, I'm Kemi: blogger, content creator and the woman behind Kemi Mobuse Blog.
I love discovering brilliant people, creative ideas and businesses doing amazing things.
Here, I share Nigerian businesses, products, opportunities and stories worth knowing.
2 comments
Let me teach u Kemi.
ReplyDeleteCome and sit down on the floor. Oya!
20 + 20 + 20 = 60
20 + 5 + 5 = 30
5 - 2 (1 + 1) = 3
20 + 1 + 5 = 26
I'm I good or I'm I good?
I need my recharge card please!
Hey babe, i was actually about typing my answer, before yours showed. so no recharge card for you, abeg!
ReplyDelete