Cupcakes for the Pain....My Review

By Kemi Mobuse - Thursday, June 16, 2016


So, I got these super Yummy cupcakes from Talented Baker Lonpe, whose interview I featured here. Anyone who has been following my blog, will know when it comes to sweets, especially cakes, I'm a diehard Fan....that, even if you offend me, and end up giving me cakes, I'll forgive you more than 1 million times...but, no guarantee, it will work ohhhh, incase you are thinking of trying it. Lol!



These cakes were everything I love in a Cake and more. From the fresh Cream frosting on top to the assortment of chocolates they were garnished with. oh la la!!!..

If you have seen her handiwork and you are yet to order yours..in my S.I.L's Voice #ya dunno whacha missing mai friend#

Give her a call today on ;

Call me / WhatsApp: 07060650354
Instagram Page @CakesbyLonpe
Shop Addy: C street,Shagari estate, ipaja road,Lagos.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments