Yay!I got to rock my own Bliss African Ankara Suitcase & Bag after a memorable meeting with the CEO & Inspirational Icon Mrs Busola Jegede

By Kemi Mobuse - Thursday, June 09, 2016


I recently had an exclusive interview and Featured the unique Handiwork of Author, Mentor, Founder of Daughters of Destiny Ministry and CEO of Bliss African Ankara Bags, right here on the blog. Read Here, if you missed it .



I was doubly privileged and honoured to meet the Supreme godly Lady,Inspirational Icon , mother of many and a wonderful Role Model to many, yesterday. And She gifted me with one of her Bliss African Ankara Suitcase with a matching Bag to go with it. I felt like a queen and in my head, I was already planning a trip to the airport just to show off my beautiful Bag.


Another Picture after the cut...






I love everything about what i do, simply because, I get to meet new people, make new friends and impact lives. And in this wonderful woman, I am lucky to have found a Mentor and a Guidance. 

So, learn to pursue your passion, You never know where it will take you.

By the way, have you gotten your ankara suitcase yet? You are born to stand out and not blend in. 


So, give her a call today and order for yours right away.......



Bliss Africa Ankara Bags: Call/Whatsspp +2347063463066, +2348080727743
email blisstraininginstitute.gmail.com
INSTAGRAM @blissafricanbags; @busola_jegede
Facebook: Bliss African Bags and accessories


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments