Happy Father's Day to every wonderful Father and aspiring Father out there....

By Kemi Mobuse - Sunday, June 19, 2016


I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers. T. D. Jakes

One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. 

That is why we ceelbrate you today, and send you our best wishes. Happy Father's Day again....



"Walk a little slower, Daddy,"
said a child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps
and I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you."
Author-Unknown

Grandfathers are fathers who are grand,
Restoring the sense that our most precious things
Are those that do not change much over time.
No love of childhood is more sublime,
Demanding little, giving on demand,
Far more inclined than most to grant the wings
Allowing us to reach enchanted lands.
Though grandfathers must serve as second fathers,
Helping out with young and restless hearts,
Each has all the patience wisdom brings,
Remembering our passions more than others,
Soothing us with old and well-honed arts.
Author-Unknown 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments