The desire to own a business inspired me starting my brand - Founder and CEO Monic Naturals

By Kemi Mobuse - Tuesday, June 21, 2016


Being a Naturalist or a naturalist is the "IT" thing right now. No one wants to be left out of the natural movement whether by maintaining natural hair or making use of natural products for your skin product. While,it's a trendy thing, the numerous benefits derived from it are usually numerous and long lasting. It therefore makes sense, if one decide to jump into the fray and make some money while at it.

The CEO of Monic naturals, though being an employee, wanted out and decided to man up and start her own business, by following the trend, and it may be her best decision yet....read excerpts from the interview she had with KMB right below; 


KMB: Can we meet you?

Monic Naturals: My name is Ogashi Imoni Martha

KMB: What do you do?
 
Monic Naturals: I’m an IT administrator and the CEO of Monicnaturals ventures
 
KMB: What inspired you starting Monica natural? 
Monic Naturals: I have always wanted to have my own business, since working in Lagos and being a mum are two difficult things coupled with the fear of the unknown. So, I decided to start Monicnaturals ventures to enable me have time for my family especially now that, my kids are growing up and need me more.
 


KMB: How old is your brand and how has the market reception been? 
Monic Naturals: Monic naturals ventures is two years plus.

I would say the market reception has been good so far, since we deal in natural products for skin and hair. That is exactly what is in vogue right now as most have people have gone natural.
 
KMB: What do you aim to achieve with your brand in say 5 years?

Monic Naturals: In 5yrs I hope my products are well known and used worldwide. We also hope to produce large quantity through a better mechanized process.
 
KMB: What major challenges have you had to deal with since inception and how did you cope?

Monic Naturals: At the moment the challenges are:
Delivery issues; for instance, a customer buys a product of 1500 and delivery is 1000, it slows down sales.
 

The economy right now has made every raw material expensive and scarce which affects profit. To avoid loss of customers, we have had to maintain the same price.

KMB: Any advice for upcoming entrepreneurs?

Monic Naturals: My advice for upcoming entrepreneurs is that they should be focused and patient as No gain without pain. They should start no matter how small and with time it will grow

KMB: Lastly, how can you be contacted?
 
Monic Naturals: Monicnaturals ventures can be contacted on this Call:08055298448

Email:monic2cute@yahoo.com.














  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow great to see your product on here! I use the body butter and black soap all the time and I must say it is one of the better purely natural products out there. My skin stays glowing! Good job !

    ReplyDelete