For the Love of Cakes...Cakes by Pearlonyx Cakes

By Kemi Mobuse - Sunday, May 08, 2016


“Cake is happiness! If you know the way of the cake, you know the way of happiness! If you have a cake in front of you, you should not look any further for joy!” 
― C. JoyBell C.


I have always been a huge cake fan, since my growing up years, i have always loved them.  From the ones you buy from the groceries store, to the ones purchased from specialty bakery shops... I just adore cakes,Period! Even Mum, God Bless her beautiful soul, took several advantage of my love for cake,to get me to do run errands. Anytime I was called upon to do something, after hearing that, a piece of cake is gonna be my reward, believe me, the fastest rocket in the whole wide world can't beat the speed with which i'll finish up my errands, hehe! Smart Mum

I therefore have a huge respect for people, who knows their craft and took their time to master it. I came across these beautiful cakes on IG, made by Pearlonyx, and i just couldn't resist sharing, they are as delicious as they look, and you will be doing yourself a big favour by patronizing her brand.



You can contact her via;
Address: 21 Oyegunwa street, Ladipo-Oshodi, Lagos
Call: 0807 616 4226
Fb: pearlonyx











































  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments