Letter to my Future wife, from your future Husband....

By Kemi Mobuse - Tuesday, May 10, 2016


Dear Future Wife,

My grandmother told me a story of the times when monogamy was defined as one person for life. Now, in this generation, monogamy is considered one person at a time. We used to marry and have sex for the first time. Now, we marry and stop having sex with others. 


That's even if the relationship makes it to marriage before becoming a father or mother. 

I disclosed that information to say, it's an alarming amount of temptation in 2016. We have to be assiduous in perfecting ourselves and further amplifying our relationship. Right now, we have to be strong for each other in this time of need. 

We have to be strong while with each other, because we both agreed, we'll wait until marriage. And that's okay. I know the experience will be that much better when I can make love to you knowing nobody else was able to enjoy your passion and intimacy in years. 

Everyday is physically & mentally agonizing to not be able to do it all to you now. Can I tell you why? A lot of us men can give love, but afraid of allowing a woman into our hearts to love us back unconditionally, without physical involvement. Because we think having sex with many women actually makes us "REAL MEN" ..

 As men we hate to get caught being vulnerable or expressing our feelings. As if showing feelings was a sin or looked at in this generation as being "gay"
We want to be so strong and feel like the Alpha male with our chests poked out like Superman or something. But most importantly, with the social perception that ALL MEN RUN AROUND ON WOMEN, we enter into a relationship already afraid we're going to fail. And most times, that's the exact reason why we do, because we lost the battle mentally before cheating physically. 

Honestly, I'm afraid I'm going to fail you. So, everyday I pray on it. My flesh is weak, so I pray for strength. My thoughts get negative, so I pray for positivity. My eyes tempt me to lustfully look and approach women, so I pray for pure vision to only FOCUS on becoming a better man for you or achieving my goals. My life still has plenty holes and I'm stuck at a couple tolls. Who's life doesn't? 

Just let me love you unconditionally and I promise to do the same.

Your Prince


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments