My love for Creativity and the need to beautify the Nigerian woman, inspired my Nail artistry Brand - CEO Bellezas World.

By Kemi Mobuse - Friday, May 13, 2016


Being a student, is never an excuse , not to pursue your passion. In my journey with this blog so far, I have met a Garri Seller, a Fashion Designer, a Cobbler and more, who combines studying and entrepreneurship and they are doing so well. 

Made in Nigeria products and brands are popping up daily, the earlier you join the trend the better for you. The CEO of Bellezas World is both a student and an entrepreneur, and i wondered how she has been coping, she explains it all, in her interview below;


Kemi Mobuse blog: Can we meet you?

Bellezas World: OK my name is Adefehintola Adevincent, am a student of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, am studying Business Administration and Management.
 
Kemi Mobuse blog: What do you do?
 
Bellezas World: I’m a Bead Maker and a Nail artist, but I love to design nails more than I love to make beads

Kemi Mobuse blog: What inspired your going into nails designs?
 
Bellezas World: The major inspiration is creativity, I love being creative.  Another source of inspiration is the fact that I really want Nigerian women to stop rocking boring nails, I see the white ladies rocking beautiful nails but our black women rocking the normal everyday nails so I said to myself I need to make a Change about this, at least bring those designs here to our reach. Making a difference has always been an inspiration
 


Kemi Mobuse blog: What is the name of your Brand and how old is it now?

Bellezas World: The name of my brand is BELLEZA'S WORLD and its 2yrs Old now.

Kemi Mobuse blog: What major challenges have you experienced since starting out?
 
Bellezas World: The major challenge is networking and publicity, most people don't know nail artistry exist in this part of the world, trying to reach out to people to make them know what we do is a challenge and also combining school work with nail artistry.
 
Kemi Mobuse blog: Do you work with hair and makeup when conceiving how a nail should look?

Bellezas World: Nail artistry is a section of beauty so it goes well with hair and makeup and as part of my pre-planned project I hope to introduce Hair and makeup to my brand in future

Kemi Mobuse blog: Speaking of trends, does it impact the designs you fix for your clients? Or you make your own designs?
 
Bellezas World: Trend influence my designs, innovation does as well as my environment
 
Kemi Mobuse blog: What are some important things to consider when selecting nail colours?
 
Bellezas World: Skin colour, and the design involved
 


Kemi Mobuse blog: What are some of your favourite nail polish brands?

Bellezas World: I don’t have a favorite brand. I use any coat that is nice, once I test it and I feel it's nice I go for it. And since I may not get different colors of the same brand I go for random nice brands.

Kemi Mobuse blog: I am an ex Unaabites too, so I know Unaab could be tough, how do you combine studying with entrepreneurship?
 
Bellezas World: It's really difficult to combine school and work.. So I create time out of my busy schedule and I try to study at night
 
Kemi Mobuse blog: If I were interested in a DIY Mani/ Pedi, what essentials will I need?
 
Bellezas World: DIY Nail art u mean? If it were the Nail art, for a starter you will need your nail polish, Nail art brushes, dotting tool, Acetone remover/ dissolver / nail file, cotton wool, edge cutter.
 
Kemi Mobuse blog: What advice do you have for upcoming entrepreneurs?
 
Bellezas World: My advice for upcoming entrepreneurs is to be patient, persistent, hardworking, have passion for what they do. Most especially, be creative and innovative and never make money a priority over a client's satisfaction
 


Kemi Mobuse blog: Lastly, how can you be contacted?
 
Bellezas World: Email Bellezasworld@gmail.com
Whatsapp and calls 08131817820
BBM 533756F4


More pictures below:














  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. When she says she is creative, believe me she is. Don’t go near her if you won’t pay her well not because she isn’t a nice person but because she is worth every penny she charges and more.

    ReplyDelete