MADE IN NIGERIA 🇳🇬 | STORIES • BUSINESS • CREATIVITY • LIFE
Discovering and showcasing Nigerian businesses, products, creatives and inspiring stories, alongside a little bit of Kemi's own journey between Nigeria, the UK and everywhere in between.
HELLO, I'M KEMI MOBUSE
Hi, I'm Kemi — a blogger, content creator and the person behind Made in Nigeria Blog.
I love discovering talented people, creative ideas and businesses doing amazing things, and I created this blog to help give them the visibility they deserve.
Here, I share Nigerian businesses, products, services, opportunities and useful resources for entrepreneurs and anyone interested in supporting what Nigerians are creating.
Whether you're building a business, looking for something made in Nigeria, or simply curious about Nigerian talent, welcome you're in the right place.
3 comments
Hian
ReplyDeletelol!
ReplyDeleteThe interpretation of this pic is:
ReplyDeleteWHEN YOU DOT KNOW HOW TO BREAKUP WITH UR LIVEIN GHANIAN GF. SHE COMES HOME TO C "GHANA MUST GO" EVERYWHERE.