Are you a plant lover or lover of the Outdoors? Then, check out these unique Planters by Bamidele Designs

By Kemi Mobuse - Tuesday, October 03, 2017


I have been a great lover of plants and the outdoors for as long as I can remember. Thank God for my Uncle who was my secondary school proprietor, he made sure irrespective of your sex ; you know how to wield a cutlass and use it well.

I can proudly say I was a very proficient cutlass welder! 😀😀😀to my chagrin however, I suspect it may be one of the reasons I ended up gaining admission to UNAAB (an Agric Uni.), and ended up studying Animal Nutrition....not by choice sha!

Something good came out of it all, however! my love for the "green"....Therefore coming across Bamidele planters on IG was like a breath of Fresh Air and I couldn't help showcasing his unique workmanship and talent.

Check them out below and let's know your thoughts.....

And if you like what you see; Infact, I can't think of a more perfect thank you gift than one of these.....sometimes a bottle of wine or a bouquet of flowers just won't suffice.

You can contact him on:

📩 bamidele.design@gmail.com






























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments