Did You hear????

By Kemi Mobuse - Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Linda Ikeji the queen of Blogging mentioned on her blog , that, she is about to embark on another of her numerous philanthropist services…..The “'I'd Rather Be Self-made” project part 2, solely targeted at empowering women entrepreneurs who, for lack of capital may have decided to abandon their dreams.


Linda is here telling you, that; that dream is still very much possible, and can be achieved. Linda Ikeji will personally mentor young girls with dreams and aspirations and help some of them start up small scale businesses.

In Linda’s own words “'I'd Rather Be Self-made' is not a foundation, or an organization (I can't handle that - blogging takes too much of my time), it's just me and some young ladies meeting whenever we can, inspire each other, exchange business ideas, and if I feel someone has a great business idea and it's not going to cost too much to start the business, I will personally finance it. Not as a loan, it's 100% to the person. I'm looking at N250k to N1million per person, depending on how great the business idea is. If you need less, you will get the money faster...:-). I'll also use LIB to promote your businesses. All I want in return is for you to work hard, make a success of your business and pay it forward...i.e help others. And if you ever see me on the street after you make it, you can say hello or give me a hug...:-)” .

According to Linda, Phase 1 has been completed with 15 girls being beneficiaries and Phase 2 is happening soon, and she is planning to double the money given out this year, though a date is yet to be fixed, 
11 of the 15 Beneficiaries of  phase 1


So, If you’re between 18 and 26, Females only, you are looking for inspiration, you want to start a business and need financing or already have a business but need more money to expand, or you just need business advice, then you should be a part of this. 

Hurry Up!!! Get a proposal ready! Tell us (Linda Ikeji I’d Rather Be Selfmade” project) what you want to do and how much you need to do it and be ready to face a panel to defend your business idea.

More update will be given soon, when any official information concerning the project is given.

Don’t hoard this information; remember to share with a friend too.

Well-done Linda! More power to you.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments