Meet the Celebrity DJ that plays music so good, you lose your shoes.....DJ DSA Head Honcho of DSA Inc

By Kemi Mobuse - Tuesday, February 13, 2018

There was a time my mum took me along to a wedding...one of my numerous cousin's own....Initially I wasn't having much fun partly because mummy in her usual fashion has wandered off, to mingle and gossip with all her friends and left me to fend for myself..😒.

I was feeling sorry I even came along, that was until the dj went to work....I suddenly found myself swaying at first, until I couldn't take it anymore, before you could say 'Jack" I have thrown caution to the wind and gone into grooving mode....🙌🙌🙌choi! I danced that day ehn that at the end, I had to limp to my seat with my shoes choosing that exact moment to pinch me (Bad belle things) ....

The next day, as if my village people had plans for me, my mom yelled my name, asking for her car keys , she expected me to come running , instead she caught me limping. Trust her, she screamed: Ta lo ra nse? (who sent you ehn?) That you danced even more than the couple themselves? Oya! Show me all the money you made or get the hell out of my sight! Haha! My mummy ehn! sigh!

SInce then, If I go to any party that has a badass DJ, I just pinch myself and say; not now babe...You are a big Babe now (yimu), so it's not gonna happen😁 that was until my wedding day sha, when my husband showed me that, he came dancing into this world, Lol!

One of those DJs that can make you forget your dancing shoes is DSA , a well known name in PH and Lagos most especially.....check out his short tete a tete with KMB and drop a comment below.....
KMB: Can we meet you?
 
DSA: My name is Demola Sam-Adeoye (DSA).

KMB: who exactly is DSA?
 
DSA: I'm a professional dj.
 
KMB: Tell me please how you began with music and deejaying?
 
DSA: I grew up in a house where music is pivotal to all we do.
Deejaying was just a natural progression for me because even in secondary school, I was the go-to guy for all d latest banging records.
 

KMB: So what is the music scene like in Nigeria PH especially?
 
DSA: PH is blessed with a very huge talent base but it's not as profitable as Lagos (obviously) but talents abound. In the larger context, music business in Nigeria is yet to achieve its full potentials.
 
KMB: What has been your proudest moment so far?
 
DSA: Well, I have so many that I can’t possibly count but I am grateful to GOD for grace.
 
KMB: Describe me your feelings when you play music?
 
DSA: It’s simply joy. The joy of seeing people enjoy and dance and most importantly getting paid for doing what I enjoy 😂
 

KMB: What style of music do you play?
 
DSA: I play virtually all genres of music but not heavy on Rock and Country
 
KMB: Have you ever created a “mix” by yourself, or what is the appropriate word to use?
 
DSA: Every dj is involved in seamless transition of songs so that's mixing.
 
KMB: Your favourite musicians and songs?
 
DSA: I honestly don’t have any. I have and still listening to so many talented music makers that I can't pick any as my favourite.
 
KMB: DSA, do you see yourself as famous deejay?
 
DSA: I marvel when people even refer to me as either a famous dj or celebrity. I just see myself as a hardworking dj that renders quality service and add value
 
KMB: What is your goal for your brand?



DSA: Fulfilling the Needs of my clients with more presence and recognition without diluting the core essence of what the brand DSA stands for.
 
KMB: Who would be your dream artist or DJ to collaborate with?
 
DSA: They are sooo many. We have hugely talented djs n artistes in Nigeria.
 
KMB: Do you have any pearly words of wisdom for me, my readers and your fans?
 
DSA: Keep doing what you are doing with an eye on technology and find ways to improve on whatever you are doing.
 
KMB: Lastly, how can you be contacted?
 
DSA: via Email: demola.dsa@gmail.com
0803-308-9366
Instagram: @demoladsa















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That is my Gee from way back, simply the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DSA and Kunle Akintayo-Stewart rocked OGBC2 then. DSA always apologised for any edition he missed by saying.."due to logistics problem." My sis and I did a lot of research on logistics just to figure out what he meant. This memory is now so hilarious to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DSA My favorite Dj, he's so good and confident at what he does. Raaaaaaaaaaaaa💃💃💃💃💃👌😃

    ReplyDelete